14 March 2006

Unwritten

Eight am on the dot, I am nursing some coffee. I feel much better today than I did yesterday. 6 1/2 hours of sleep later, my eyes aren't as red and puffy and my cramps have left.
Last night we sauntered over to Barnes & Noble to peruse the collection. Haven read books with houseplans, while I read a book by an obsessive-compulsive. Quite interesting.
When we returned home, hubby grabbed paper and started sketching floor plans. He got an idea going for the upstairs, but the downstairs needs a lot of thinking through. All I really know is that I would love to have the kitchen look to the backyard, but then again, having it in the front is also nice. Talking it out and drawing the sketches helps get the ideas blooming. We put gobs and gobs of house books on hold at the library. Our brains are at work, constructing the foundations of our dream.

1 comments:

Emily said...

wow! major exciting mames!!!

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger