06 March 2006

circles

I've got the "sleepies". Last night was a late one, my body wasn't cooperating with me. It kept saying, "you're not tired, stay up some more so that you'll feel like a train wreck in the morning." (Never listen to that voice inside your head - its cursed).
Its early morning. I am trying to down my first glass of water, but my throat is narrow and sore and resisting my effort to make it feel better. Such is the way of the body.

I am tempted to go pour myself a cup of coffee - it smells so good, but, it would strangle me. I think that I will have to just content myself with smelling it.
Thoughts? It seems too early. Feeling? Bland. Perhaps I should go back to bed and sleep some more. I am incoherent at best right now.

1 comments:

Emily said...

you sick too? i think we're just giving it to each other...

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger