22 March 2006

Chill

Temperatures dropped again. I just went grocery shopping, regretfully in my flip flops - now I have 'toesicles' with sparkly red tips. I gathered needed items quickly and then proceeded to the "10 Items or less" line. The checker was chatty little thing. She took her time as she explained how she was different than the other checkers - she actually believed in carrying on conversations with them, rather than smugly running through their items and then their check number/visa card. I think she just liked the opportunity to talk.
Anyway.
We watched "the Constant Gardener" last night, thinking that it might be a good movie . . Bigtime disappointment. It dragged for a long time, and somewhere along the line, probably at the beginning, the plot was lost in the flood of emotion. We recently saw "Crash" as well. Very intriguing and much better than the last night's.
Well, its now midweek - I am grateful. I am sort of tired already. We leave on Friday for San Diego. It will be a nice bitty vacation for us. My cousin is getting married and I am really happy that she finally found a relationship that she could settle down in.
Gotta tidy my closet - ta ta.

1 comments:

Emily said...

hm...tidy closet...i think i should learn from my wise sister and do the same...haha =)

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger