28 March 2006

short take

There is a Greater power than any one can ever muster, and in this power, tonight I am overwhelmingly grateful...
Many of you already know that my stepdad is in the hospital because he suffered a mini strike earlier this evening. Things are alright for now, he is resting and stable. We have a circle of love praying for him tonight.
Sometimes I can't believe the goodness of the Lord over us during the hard times. Life is so precious, as the Psalmist put it, "my life is in Your hand".
In this, there is great comfort, there is great peace and assurance. The Lord is merciful and loving. He is our Rock and Stronghold. He will never leave us, nor forsake us. . . Thanks be to God.

1 comments:

Emily said...

*"stroke"

...and its the circle of life...=) uh...a long night has finished...onto the day

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger