20 March 2006

nouveau jour

Mornings are always more beautiful after the rain. Last night, a storm covered the sky, and brought down the branches to the earth. Rain came down, hard and relentless. This morning, the earth is thankful. Renewed by the water and kissed by the sun. The air is crisp and heavenly to breathe, and I am skipping through the puddles.
Yesterday was truly a day of rest, as it should be. There was no Sunday school, so we enjoyed a leisurely breakfast and read the paper from front to back. After church, we tried out a Greek restaurant for lunch ~ it was pretty good. We went to Walmart and bought a glue gun so I could fix our front wreath. I glued the flowers on while hubby framed our ocean picture.
Things are settling more and more, as our apartment is looking quite pleasant. The living room looks calmly toward our dining room, where the new picture hangs. Its neat to see that the picture has all of the colors in our house (minus our red, white and black kitchen).

I really want to post it on here but my uploading pictures thing isn't working . . . blah. Here's the link. . .
http://ici1.storesontheweb.com/cgi-bin/catpage.cgi?Section=MarieGabrielle&Item=RockyPointUnframed&StoreDirName=MadeInSantaCruz

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger