17 March 2006

day

Thursday is now gone and past, and I am up with the new day . . . I might credit this to the soda I was sipping while I was cooking dinner. Oh well. It always works so nicely with writing posts :)
I am quite satisfied with the way that things turned out today (ever have that feeling, when you feel so full up and splendid that you could sigh?). At work, I learned the filing system, and sorted out the projects into their designated spaces. I cleaned my deskspace and fiddled with my computer there. I have a work email account now, as well as a new growing vocabulary of construction-related terms and procedures. Its such a fascinating environment. Marlene has proved to be a kick in the pants too . . . I drove home happy and somewhat oblivious to the traffic.
I made a mozzerella chicken alfredo and pasta twirls dish tonight - tasted pretty good. I mixed together some olive oil, salt and pepper, italian blend seasonings, onion powder, and a minced garlic clove in a skillet of chopped chicken - I added some minced green peppers, and then some shredded mozz cheese and then let it cook on medium heat. In another pan, I made up the alfredo sauce from a mix, and then stirred it all together in the pan of pasta. . . yummy good. . . it would have been great with french bread, but I used that up the other night when I made french bread pizzas . . .oh well.
Okay, Amy go nigh nigh . . . bon nuit mes amies. . .

2 comments:

Emily said...

how was work!!???!

Hofwoman said...

Went well :) I am learning a lot about how their filing system works, as well as what sort of projects their company does. . . its been really fun so far. I really like my supervisor, Marlene :)

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger