16 March 2006

Today is where your book begins . . .

Fog kisses the ground. Last night, rain blessed the earth, wind knocked out the power, and for 10 hours, the city cooled off.
Today is my first day on my new job. I am working in a professional office, and dressing formally again. It feels somewhat strange, when I have been perpetually jean-clad for 2 months now. Out of the grunge and into the world I go :)

We went to Costco last night. What a great date that makes :) I love to browse through their book and cd piles - the have a lovely flower shack too (gorgeous bouquets with birds of paradise, tiger lilies, and orange creamsicle roses, Haven had to drag me away. . . :) We got our big pack of chicken breasts, coffee, and some red wine. When we got back home, the weather looked perfect for walking. It started to storm a bit while we were out, the sky lit up with lightning, and then, some big fat raindrops pelted the pavement. We turned around and got home before it really let out.
I slept all the way through last night, hurray! And now, the day needs to get going. Much love to all!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger