27 February 2006

Monday, Monday

Long time no blog -
I am sitting in the cool of this corner, eating some pre-dinner munchies and drinking a tank of water with it. I am convinced that I never drink enough water, and so I am making a new resolution to drink about a gallon of water each day. I really think that it wil make me feel better and my skin clear up too.
I just cleaned the Castle. I found a new favorite cleaning aid - orange oil. It is awesome stuff - I shined all the kitchen cabinets and doors today - it does wonders on the scratch marks where Ginger beats up the door. Plus, it smells so good I could drink it - (I won't, don't worry - I am drinking water).
Other things - we went to McCallister park yesterday and hiked for a bit - its such an expansive place, and quite a wilderness too - full of deer and armadillos, cacti, and very dry brush. There are even campgrounds there too (though it is quite beyond me that you would want to camp there). It felt good to stretch our legs and breathe some fresh air, away from the polluted chaos.
I am thinking about what to make for dinner, and have decided that I need to find some more chicken dish recipes, since we eat poulty mostly. I think I might take this quest online.
Life is pretty good - I am still waiting for a phone call - i will call tomorrow and see what's up so that I can move ahead with other avenues of employment seeking.

I am learning a lot about patience :)

1 comments:

Emily said...

oh mames...i walked in the house today and smelled oranges and it was heavenly!!!! I love you!!!! haha

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger