09 February 2006

Survey - from Kait's blogeroo

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey

Name: Amy Christine Hofman

Birthday: July 8th, 1982

Birthplace: Fresno, California

Current Location: San Antonio, Texas

Eye Color: brown

Hair Color: auburn/reddish/brownish/with light blond highlites

Height: 5'6"

Right Handed or Left Handed: Right
Your Heritage: Portuguese,Irish, Swedish, German, Mexican - Muttish

The Shoes You Wore Today: my nikes

Your Weakness: Haven's chocolate chip cookies

Your Fears: rejection, losing my loved ones

Your Perfect Pizza: chicken pesto

Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: relocate, find a house, get pregnant ;)

Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:

Thoughts First Waking Up: Man, he's fine!

Your Best Physical Feature: eyes?

Your Bedtime: whenever I finally get sleepy

Your Most Missed Memory: times with My dad, times with my girls in college

Pepsi or Coke: Diet Coke

MacDonalds or Burger King: Burger King

Single or Group Dates: Single dates

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Sweeet Tea

Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate

Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee

Do you Smoke: no

Do you Swear: sometimes

Do you Sing: Yes - especially in the car

Do you Shower Daily: Yes

Have you Been in Love: Yes, am now and always will be

Do you want to go to College: been there, done that, wrote the book

Do you want to get Married: am :) love it and highly recommend it!

Do you believe in yourself: No, I believe in God

Do you get Motion Sickness: Yes, sometimes on rollercoasters

Do you think you are Attractive: Haven seems to think so

Are you a Health Freak: mostly, but not over the top, crunchy granola

Do you get along with your Parents: Yes, for the most part

Do you like Thunderstorms: Yes - bring 'em on baby!!!

Do you play an Instrument: piano - only by ear though - I can't read notes to save my life!

In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: yes

In the past month have you Smoked: no

In the past month have you been on Drugs: No

In the past month have you gone on a Date: yes

In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Yes

In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: no

In the past month have you eaten Sushi: no, never will

In the past month have you been on Stage: no

In the past month have you been Dumped: no

In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: no

In the past month have you Stolen Anything: borrowed Haven's socks the other day

Ever been Drunk: yes

Ever been called a Tease: perhaps

Ever been Beaten up: yes, verbally

Ever Shoplifted: yes - when I was a kiddo, grocery store candy

How do you want to Die: peacefully, knowing that I lived a full life, with lots of kids and grandchildren

What do you want to be when you Grow Up: a mommy :)

What country would you most like to Visit: Autralia, New Zealand, Holland, all over Europe

In a Boy/Girl..

Favourite Eye Color: blue :)

Favourite Hair Color: blonde :)

Short or Long Hair: short

Height: 6'1

Weight: more than me

Best Clothing Style: jeans and t-shirt baby!

Number of Drugs I have taken: none

Number of CDs I own: oh gosh, like I am going to count my cds!!!

Number of Piercings: four

Number of Tattoos: none

Number of things in my Past I Regret: Too many to count, but God takes you from the ashes and makes you into be the person He wants you to be.

1 comments:

Emily said...

i don't believe you spent time filling this out...oh amy...if you need to do something during the day, you can come bring me lunch at school haha =) i love you. call me this week!!!!!

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger