10 February 2006

Split Splat


I am presently enthralled by the rain - enthralled . . . (isn't that a lovely word, the way it rolls off your tongue?)
It started right after the husband left for work - I crawled under the covers of the messy bed and slept for one hour more, only to wake up to more splattering on the patio.
The window will be left open for a while - we must have some of this fresh air flowing in. Nevermind the mowers and the blowers who are edging and cutting the shrubbery - I closed the blinds and contorted my body on the floor - oh yes, it is the pilates way. . .
Today is Friday, and that is the last day of the work week - the day before the "day before" the Day of Rest - Oh goodie

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger