15 February 2006

Fog on the Morn


Its kind of cloudy outside, slightly chilly, slightly damp.
Goodness, its been a while since I last posted - here's a few highlights:

The rodeo was absolutely awesome - especially the medieval event and the mutton bustin'!
Two people we know got engaged yesterday (and I am sure millions and millions more did too). Congratulations!
Today is payday! Yay!

I need to go grocery shopping & Costco - BIGTIME. We are out of everything. That's right, the only things in the fridge are leftovers which are probably trying to crawl out as I speak - gross.
Oh Yeah, Valentine's Day ~ We decided to go out to eat last night - chipotle :)
1604 was a nightmare - there were like three accidents and a line of traffic down Henderson Pass, which never happens there! Crazy things happen when the crazies are out on the road!
Anyway, off I go to jump into the day!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger