01 January 2007

My Goodness . . .

2007. Happy New Year!

Tuesday. Back to work, back to the routine. Stow the rich food. Get out the running shoes. Pack up Christmas. Throw out the dry branches, the faded tree.

I hope that everyone had a blessed Christmas and New Year's.
We did. Here are some random snaps from Seattle - scenery, and a few from the Museum of Flight. Every time I look at these, I miss the northwest. . . :(



Duckery

This tree looks full of cotton

A lone gull. A lone Bridge.


Quiet Charm


Chilly River Reflections
Sunset over Seattle

Purple Mountains

Museum of Flight:

Little Red Christmas plane


This was a scream - 'plane-mobile' for fast get-aways ;)


The better to smell you with, m'dear - This is the nose of a Concorde. . . it tips downward in landing, apparently.



We're famous. didn't you know? ;)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger