10 January 2007

This headache of mine . . .

Its 12:30 - I've already lunched and diet coked. This morning, I exercised, showered & coffeed. . . this headache could only be due to one thing, I am absolutely sure of it. I need chocolate.

Speaking of this delightful thing, hubby introduced me to a wonderful new 'stick 'o chocolate' variety that Hersheys is making. I am a goober for their rich dark chocolate flavor. The great thing is that these are perfectly portioned sticks, and only at 60 calories each, there is NO guilt. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that new chocolate sounds great! I will put that on my list of things to get tomorrow. :)

Kim C. said...

Amy,
I just had to tell you that I saved this post of yours and smile at it every morning. That first paragraph is flawless in its logic and priceless in sentiment.

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger