19 January 2007

High Hopes

Yes - to post pictures of the "ice blast of 2007" (at least, here on our end). That is, if blogger decides to stop being a fussy baby about it. . .

This is a frosty picture looking across at the apartment pool area -



Icicles hanging outside the apartment



Haven is so cold, he just can't handle it ;)


Trust me, you don't really need a convertible in this weather. . .


Beautiful, frozen tree branches



Icicles, Icicles, and more Icicles!






Too cold for the mailman . . .



But Ginger's cozy (we're pet-sitting my parent's dog right now :)



And so are we :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photo of you and Haven. How cute!

Anonymous said...

Makes me just cold looking at the pix.
I am so glad our storm that caused all the NW power outages was just wind, and not the sleet and ice.
But it looks like you kept warm (and cozy). Put an icicle in your freezer to reming you of cold in August.

You are inspiring me to always carry a camera. Last week on a walk on the trail,I saw a heron roosting in a tree at eye level, an eagle flying low over the river, and a river otter, plus many loons and other divers.

Love ya,
M2

Anonymous said...

How cute! I have pictures posted too (here from Oklahoma). Loved looking at yours!

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger