22 January 2007

Of all things, great and small

The ice has all melted, and the ground is only slightly damp. The cold snap is still lingering, to my delight however. :) There's just something about this wintery weather . . . it puts a spring in my step, and I am compelled to take many walks in it. The air is fresher, frostier & more magical.
Okay, before I turn into the season fairy . . .

Exciting happenings in my family - I have a new sister-in-law (we'll ditch the -in-law part and just stick with 'sister'). My brother Chad got married this past Saturday to a lovely Montana Miss :) Congratulations Chad and Nicole!

You all know about the cutest nephew - he is just a month old now!

& my Uncle is tying the knot this weekend in San Francisco. Wish we could be there :(

And many other things are in the works :)

We looked at a house yesterday that we are considering buying. Things seem to be running very smoothly for everything to go through too. Right now, we are still praying and thinking about it, but this could be 'it'. I will post more on it as the week unfolds. I know, you're thinking, NO DETAILS??? I don't want to jump the gun though, so just NOT YET ;)

5 comments:

Kim C. said...

I meant to ask you how the house hunting was going - shopping for your first house is so exciting! Like being pregnant for the first time.
Each one is special, but there's just something about experiencing it for the the very first time.
:)

joe said...

what are the "other things" in the works? :)

Anonymous said...

i agree with jen. what do you mean "many other things in the works"?

Hofwoman said...

oh, you know, just 'things'! ;)

and no, am not pregnant, if that is what you are thinking!

Anonymous said...

Hmm. Sounds mysterious. Do tell soon!

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger