29 December 2006

Home

After a day of exhausting traveling with 4 over-stuffed suitcases later, we arrived home, at 12 midnight to be precise. Upon arriving, we plopped our bags down, and quickly crawled into bed to catch some Zzzz's before we had to wake up again.

The trip was full and satisfying, filled with good conversations, yummy food, special gifts, and endless laughter. Christmas was sweet and I got to see some extended family for the second time.
The weather was cold (to our delight) and we got to put our neglected Idaho coats to use :) It was a wonderful time indeed. Thank you's and miss you's to you, dear Seattle/Moscow/Michigan fam!

I will have pictures shortly. . . I am trying to delete a million emails and write up a grocery list - thank goodness for coffee!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas - God bless and much Love!!!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Merry Christmas (a couple days later) to you and H! Glad to hear you had a great time. Can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

Were you in Moscow?! If you were, I'm sorry to have missed you! We were out of town this week, too. I'm actually hoping to come to Texas sometime this spring or early summer, so maybe I can catch you then. :)

Stephanie said...

Glad you're back safely; we missed you at church last week! See you tomorrow, Lord willing.

Anonymous said...

Oh good, I'm glad I didn't miss you - and I'm *very* glad that you had a such a wonderful Christmas! :) Love ya!

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger