20 December 2006

Blink Blink

Ho boy, I'm tired.
Ho boy, I am due for a post.

Coffee had better start working now, I am fully dressed and ready for the day (at least, externally).
This week has been nuts - working extra, family stuff (like my sister in law's baby-to-come TODAY - that's what we want), Christmas shopping, hoards of traffic, lines, grouches, grinches, an emptying fridge, a carpet that really needs vacuuming, not enough energy, laundry that needs to be folded, presents that need wrapping, and a partridge in a peartree.

On the whole - I am just gong to sit for a second and thank God for keeping us all in this crazy time. He is truly the only peace that can truly cover all these things. Amen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and on top of all that, you want to add a baby to your mix!? :)

when i was at your point, someone always told me i had more time than i'll ever have again - it was true. :)

Hofwoman said...

Anonymous:

Yep, I very much do. I can't think of a more blessed calling. I like challenges ;)

Stephanie said...

Feelin' your "pain", Amy. I keep having to sit myself down and pray for peace, since it just seems like the to-do list/energy ratio aren't matching up. And we're not even into all the usual Christmas things that people stress about...it's just a full time of year.

We've just all got to keep things in perspective...

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger