12 December 2006

Waking up is hard to do

But you gotta do it. . . sigh.

I must finish my Christmas shopping - especially considering the fact that I need to send packages by this weekend. I am beginning to realize how much better I am at online shopping than actually going to the mall. I think I prefer the whole 'stay in my jammies' thing. ;)


Well, here's the real topic for this post - today is my precious mother's birthday - no, I will not disclose her age. Let's just say she is older than 30 and younger than 60, and you can fill in the gaps. I am mad that I can't take her out to lunch today because our work schedules conflict, but she is getting a relaxing massage later and we'll all go out to dinner tonight.

She must be pampered. She deserves it.


Happy Birthday Mom! I love you!

3 comments:

joe said...

that is such a precious pictures, mames. you are both beautiful!! happy birthday julie. we miss you!

Anonymous said...

exactly what i was thinking!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Julie! WAW!! (What A Woman)
M2

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger