21 December 2006

Just hear those sleigh bells ringle-ling . . .

Alert :) Its Thursday. My coffee is working. The weather is chilly. My house is warm & toasty. I am about to fly around some stores for my LAST purchases. I am grimly going to check the status of my account first. :(

My brother and sister-in-law had their baby yesterday!!!! A son, strong like his daddy - Andrew David. He is 7 lbs. 13 oz. :) and this 'Auntie Mame' can hardly wait to meet him!!! Now they can all celebrate Christmas together!

My mom had a delightful Christmas teaparty last night - so lovely. Pictures to come.

As far as all else goes, we are anxious to be done with the workweek and cruise into Christmas:)

Posting may be sparse until the new year - you know how it goes.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations on being an Auntie! Merry Christmas!

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger