21 November 2006

Lickity Split


Its been one of those busy busy weeks again - I am trying to get myself together to go do some things at the big house for company coming tomorrow. I am so sleepy, I didn't want to get up this morning. . . I just wanted to snuggle and be warm.But somehow, H got shoved out the door with coffee, newspaper & a cooler full of lunch in hand. I made the bed and there will be no more sleep till tonight. :(

Its cold today! I love it when it is cold enough to see your breath - we always called that 'dragon's breath" growing up. The best is when you put an altoid (or a mint of some sort) on your tongue and then breathe in and out - sooo fresh :) - Okay, so I am weird. . .
I should scoot -

3 comments:

Emily said...

you think that's cold? ;)

joe said...

mames, you're so cute. and such a good wife, too!... makin' lunch for your hubby.

i miss you. have a wonderful thanksgiving!!

jens

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger