17 November 2006

And then the sun let up and it split the night


With bright rays, and golden light . . . Its a jack frost morning. I wish that one Friday would come without the blowers and the weedwackers. It sort of has a way of destroying your peaceful mornings. Oh well. I bundled up and took a walk - legs are stretched and I feel really energized. I finally got sick of my shaggy 'do - so I got it trimmed up again. I suddenly feel lighter :) When I have the money, I need to get some highlights again. Until then, I am my natural self.
I feel happy today, lifted. I feel like the Lord is really giving me peace through all circumstances. I have realized that it takes so much effort to fight the will of God. In fact, its exhausting. Once you give yourself up, He enfolds you in His arms and is your rest. That's when you wonder, 'now why was I fighting this again?'

Good question . . . ;)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger