30 November 2006

Baby, its cold outside!


Its cold. FINALLY. And just in time for the 1st of December. The storm rolled in around 5am this morning - I watched it beat mercilessly at the ginormous gym windows as I beat my fatique to lame music videos. Shortly after I returned home, I discovered that our internet connection wasn't working. Oh well. I think around 10 am, I realized how much I pathetically depend on the internet to clue me in on the latest in everything going on.
Back to being cold - this bundling up business makes me happy. I've decided that I would much rather be cold than hot. I would like to turn off the ac for the season, might that be a possibility now?

Well, we just finished season one of LOST. Huge applauds - we are officially addicted. No, we didn't run out to get the next season yet. You might say that we are practicing self-control, as H reads and I finish a thank you note.


Stay warm :) MMmmm, MMMmmm; HOT- CHOC -OH LOT!!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger