03 November 2006

Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket, never let it fade away

(I don't know why that song just popped into my head :)

I am procrastinating about getting these BSF notes up - it'll have to wait till Monday now, I am running behind in time.
This is a quickie. I felt very blessed by the little stuff this morning - like getting up happy to find that I had done a lot the night before to prep for our weekend adventures. I just have to finish a couple of things and then we will be ready to go. I am working a few hours this morning for Mar. Getting up early was easier than I thought it'd be. Before I got on the tangled mess of freeway to work, I swung by to get a caffeine buzz at starucks. When I pulled up to the counter, the lady told me that they had lost my order in the system and so my coffee was on the house :) How nice of her :)

Anyway, read this report this morning, and thought it was really interesting. (wouldn't you usually try to send your prayers 'upwards' though?)


Well, that's it - I will return to blogdom Sunday/Monday - ish. Have a great weekend ya'll!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger