08 November 2006

If I had one wish . . .

The outcome of the election is getting me down. I can't help it. I want godly & upright people in the office (can you blame me?) But I know that God has a purpose to this that I don't see. I see so blindly, just the tiny space in front of my feet, that's it.

Well anyway. I am sipping some Starbuck's French Roast (which, I am gleefully glad to say, was on sale at Target last week.) Two IKEA candles are burning. The bakery-like aroma is filling my surroundings. I wish it was a tiny bit colder outside. This day wishes to be a snuggled-by-the-fireplace morning.

Alas, life calls me. Sips of coffee to energize and then off to do housecleaning.
BSF last night was wonderful - I can't wait to get this week's notes posted. They will get here, this I promise to be true.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

very true, and by the way I LOVE that picture with the verse....

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger