30 January 2008

Goodmorning Wednesday

We are not quite at the week's end, but getting there, slowly, surely, in a turtle-like manner.
Wednesday draws even closer to Thursday. Do you know what Thursday is? LOST returns!!!

You would think, as I have been snagged with American Idol, that I should demonstrate a little restraint and limit my shows. I would like to call attention to tv networking for making these stupid shows so addictive!

So, its not my fault . . . entirely.


And while we are on this 'watching' thing - go see Juno - it is such a refreshing film. Haven and I really enjoyed Ellen Page's work of playing a pregnant teen. It was a witty movie - heartwarming too. :)

3 comments:

jen said...

amen, sistah!

and how's the "bye bye bean" thing going? you know, you are one of those people who threaten to make us homeless. :) remember, joe's gotta make money here, and if you start spreadin' the gospel on throwin' out the bean, then we're in trouble!

love you and miss you.

Hofwoman said...

Hee Hee
Let me say upfront, I AM NOT AGAINST CAFFEINE!!!

BUT

I have cut back significantly. . . to the point that having one caffeinated cup of coffee GAVE me a headache later.

As for threatening to put your hubster out of a job? My goodness, I am sure enough you have more than enough 'beanies' over there to keep that place hoppin'! And, if its any comfort, if I lived closer, I'd be struggling to keep this up! :)

Emily said...

LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger