29 January 2008

Random

Okay - Em tagged me. . .
I am lazy about these things - they are fun and mindless, and sometimes annoying. I am not putting anyone up to doing it. Do as you will.


My 6 things are.....


1) I can't blow my gum into a bubble. I've tried. I just can't do it. :(

2) I used to pretend I was a unicorn when I was little (this strange fascination with unicorns stopped at 8, I think) ;)

3) I have never gotten a massage because I don't liked to be touched by other people (except for my hubster)

4) Someday, I want to get another horse.

5) My toes are crooked :(

6) I can't believe this was my sister's answer to this question:


6)If I weren't a Christian, I'd be a hippy in Santa Cruz california--dreadlocks, grass skirts, hand-painted VW van, a pet ferret, and a beat up guitar.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Dude...you know you would too if you weren't married and Jesus-like.

:D

Hofwoman said...

No - I think I'd rather be a unicorn ;)

Anonymous said...

Well if you're not busy March 2nd, Alex wants a unicorn birthday party! :) Come on over!

And yes, the Santa Cruz thing is just you Emily... :)

Love,
Kat

Emily said...

OOOOO!!! UNICORN PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's go to candy mountain, Charlie...

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger