07 January 2008

Putt . . . Putt

Putt. . .

I am puttering 'round the house today. A headach-ey lethargy sent me home early, and I am actually quite content to be home-bodied right now. All the little projects I have been wanting to finish (and the new ones to start) are now at my fingertips.

Oh yes, so is the urge to take a nice long nap like my little pupster here. . .

Sigh.

As you can see, I've been puttering around the ol' bloggeroo too - I have discovered some really neat sites for photo cropping :)

~

Remember this post?

Well, today's picture for my desk calendar is a beautiful Aurora Borealis and my hubby's love note to me:
"I can't think of anyone I'd rather be married to"

Now, its sweet and simple, but the timing of this couldn't have been more perfect. I have been feeling really discouraged lately about feeling like I am inadequate in some areas and yet, the way the Lord encourages me through my loving husband brings tears of thankfulness to my eyes. It makes me go, 'Really?' It makes me feel so lucky, so blessed, so encouraged, and so loved.

I am not perfect. Nor will I ever be. But I am saved by the grace of a gracious and kind God who delights in giving His children excellent gifts.


1 comments:

Emily said...

hey gorgeous. you watch out with that not-feeling-good syndrome. it turned into the flu for me :(

i'm glad you got to stay home today. It's good for you. I miss my nephew. :( give him a big hug from aunty em.

love you mames

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger