04 January 2008

Blogger's Block

Why is it that when I do have time to blog, I am always racking my brain to find something to say??? Its like a blog fart, I say. That being said, don't get your hopes up about me blogging.

So its Friday, I am sipping the blackest cup of coffee ever and trying to organize a mental list of everything I need to do today. Uggh.

Hector is looking at me with disgust. Last night was so boring for him - A night out with my sister cost him a night out on the town (aka a walk). I thought he'd burn off that hyper-crazy energy running up and down the stairs with me. Alas, only I was tired.

Blah blah blah - I told you this was a boring post ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

stopping in just to say hello!
Did you see the picture of my hubby and the president? Stop by if you missed it.

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger