19 November 2007

Things to be Thankful For

Its Thanksgiving week, and today I was beginning to reflect upon some things that I am really thankful for


Like:


God's hand over my life, and the privilege it is to be His daughter.

A Husband who loves the Lord, loves me and works so hard for us

Our families and friends daily reminding us of God's love

Provisions of a roof overhead, transportation, food, financial blessings


Just a few things, and there are so many more I could say. . .

Thank you Lord for Your Faithfulness!!!

3 comments:

Christina said...

So very true! What a blessing it is to have ALL of those things :) I was just reflecting upon the same wonderful things among many others. May this Thanksgiving Week be extra special for you and yours this year!

Anonymous said...

Since you wake up at 3am each day, can you do my "Black Friday" shopping for me? :)

Kat

Kohl's opens at 4am!!

Hofwoman said...

I am attacking our outlets for their 12am sales - I'll probably go to bed after that ;)

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger