10 November 2007

8 Things Random

Kristine tagged me for this:

  1. I was born in Fresno, California - known as the 'Raisin Capital of the World'
  2. Mom said that I didn't cry after I was born, I just looked around at the world
  3. I love to figure skate and rollerblade
  4. I used to watch soap operas when I babysat
  5. I've driven the wrong way on a one way - on purpose
  6. I have always wanted to go skydiving, but I am kind of a chicken
  7. I played the violin when I was younger, but it didn't last very long
  8. I played softball in elementary school, but quit just before a game when I learned that the boy I had a huge crush on was coming
P.S. I am not tagging anyone, this is just for fun. I still would love to hear 8 random things about you - leave it in my comments :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the new look. I have my list on my blog.

Anonymous said...

#8 is too funny! Thanks for doing this, I love learning things about people, especially those I know in real life!!

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger