16 November 2007

Pooch Pillow

UPDATE: This looked hopeful ;)
*****************************************************************************************
Okay, to my dog-loving audience - (or, to those who love sewing things of this nature)

I have a little problem. He's my four-legged, adorable, BUT shedding monster who sleeps on our couch. I don't like this one bit. I always make sure that I have a protective sheet over the couch, but I am getting tired of spoiling him like this. Plus, I really want my couch back! And fur-free!

I want to make this pup his own place to plop. I am reluctant to throw down $60-100+ for a dog pillow, and I am feeling like it'd be fun to make a him cedar chip-filled pillow, just in time for Christmas. Strong fabric is a must - chew-proof would be nice too.


Any ideas? Thoughts? 'Amy-just go out and buy a dang dog pillow' s? ;)

1 comments:

Mrs Marcos said...

I found some really decent dog pillows at Walgreens of all places! They are $10 and have a soft fleece cover that can be taken off and WASHED (very important - we have 3 cats and 2 large dogs...someone is always shedding or vomiting on the dog beds). We have two beds for the pets, 1 in the living room and 1 in the bedroom. Worth looking at? We also got a great dog bed at a huge garage sale, I think we only paid a $1 and it was brand new. It fits perfectly in their kennel and they sleep on it all the time. Good luck! :)

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger