29 November 2007

Grab Bag

My tummy is warm and full from delicious creamy tomato & basil soup and a grilled cheese sandwich (thank you Steph, you sweetie :)

I just pulled on my jammies and I am determined to go to bed before 11 tonight. . . we'll see if I hold to that - I have to get some laundry done first.


I am looking down at my napping pup - he was rather frustrated with me earlier because I wasn't playing with him. Poor little guy wore himself out being agitated. Now his little belly is sticking out from his sideways position as he snores. He reminds me of a college student, with his ability to sleep anywhere at anytime.

This Sunday is the first Advent - I am contemplating how to make it special. We have a candle wreath somewhere in our junk room - I cringe at the thought of trying to find it.

And food, yes, the food. I always look forward to the food. ;)

I am eager to twist some sweet bread braids this year. I think I have only made twisty bread once, a long while ago.

I am starting to get into the Christmas spirit, slowly, I have one more day to enjoy some sanity.
My lovey comes home tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm. can I get that sweet twisty braided bread recipe from you? That would be fun to try!

Hofwoman said...

Sure - I'll try to find it. (this is good incentive for me to organize my recipes anyway! :)

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger