07 February 2008

Whole


Oh the goodness of tea -
Though, I am still a 'coffee-adorer", the black bean has now become that rich, chocolate truffle that is a special treat.
Hot water is now humming in my tea kettle, ready to squeal at any given moment.
I love the process of how we have to heat the water to make tea, the steeping of the tea bag in the scalding water, and that first sip, which burns just the tip of your tongue. The infusions of flavor, the sweet smell, the soothing feel down your throat . . .

Yes, I am loving tea. It is some kind of wonderful wholesome goodness.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger