20 February 2008

Coming up slow

like the sun on a muggy day, I am I am . . .

I am not liking this one bit - this humidity, this mugginess, this lethargic start to the morning. One might attribute this to the fact that I sipped some caffeinated soda last night (shock! To get me through BSF class night) I was still awake at 11 - which went on to 12:30.

I watched guys' finals for American Idol and believe that I have narrowed it to a few favorites. There is some pretty darn good talent this season. I am going to wait till the girls compete to make my final pics.

I hear we are supposed to have an eclipse tonight. Do I have to get out of the state of cloudy Texas to see it?

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger