12 February 2007

'Whelmed

You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; In Your right hand there are pleasures forever. ~ Psalm 16:11

I wish that I could fully express the 'fullness of joy'. . . You know, that feeling of deep contentment and satisfaction, hope and thankfulness, that every word you say seems to fall short of. . .
This morning is one of those 'joy in the morning's' . . . I feel like God has flooded my heart with joy & has satisfied my soul.
He is leading us into a new chapter of life. . . and as the pieces are coming together, I am honest-to-goodness getting excited chills down my spine. He is making His path of life known to us, and we are standing at His right hand.

And man, He is pouring down the pleasures



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that!

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger