08 February 2007

Newsy

Lets see.

These lovely tulips were waiting for me when I walked in the door from BSF Tuesday night.
Favorite color & heavenly smell.

Sigh. I love my Dutch hubby.



I found this at Marshalls the other day.





I know, I know, it seems kind of funny that I would get excited about this, but it will look kind of neat in our new garage.

We rented 'The Duplex' the other night - chick flick that was pretty cute/pretty slapstick, but a hearty laugh for both of us.

"Freedom Writer's" was also a very well-done movie, if you fell like theatering.

Other stuff:
We are really frustrated with our apartment complex. We are being charged for the whole month of March even though we are moving out the first week. It seems ridiculous. Honestly, its been a pain in the tush. . . but as we receive documents in the mail from the title company and count down the days, things really don't seem all that bad.

P.S. - anybody want TWO broken dryers? Ours broke last month, so we craiglisted
and found another one. We excitedly got it home and hooked it up and threw in a wet load. We waited for the heat element to kick in. . . tried another setting, still no heat. This continued for a while. Hubby took it apart in the living room and called about a new heat element part. The cost was too much to swallow. . . so, to end this, we have two broken dryers on our patio & lots of wet clothing.

Thank goodness for a little laundromat on site :)

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ooh, ooh! (hand waving wildly) Let me recommend the Scratch n' Dent Superstore for a dryer that works like new for about half the price. We have one by our house, which is where we got our dishwasher. It's hard to even find the scratches and dents on most of their appliances. All the defects are only cosmetic, and who cares what the dryer looks like hiding in the laundry room or garage?

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger