01 February 2007

Clutch your pennies, this is really gonna hurt. . . . ;)

I'm back.

Blame the absence on blogger. Big B decided to change everything and make things complicated. My computer spit up cookies and rejected this login business. I wrote three ugly, angry emails to blogger help desk - which, to this very moment, still have not been answered.
I was even at a point to start a new blog somewhere else.

Until my hubby saved me. It was all in the settings - I will leave it at that, as I tuck my head under a rock and try not to wonder if I really am blond.

So . . . in the meantime, exciting things are afoot here. Things like dropping off papers to the mortgage man, things like eye-ing more furniture and slowly gathering moving boxes. . . things like we are moving in just about a month!!!! Yes, things like, WE HAVE A HOUSE!!!



This is the one that we were wrestling about for a week - we prayed, we looked some more, we talked over everything, looked at the financing options and then took a second look. That's when the Lord started to welcome us into this little 3 bedroom, 3 bath home right outside San Antonio. He is providing for us in ways we would never even think of.

I will post more pics shortly (the link to the virtual tour is down now that its off the market).

Thank you for your prayers and love - we are so overwhelmed!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful house, Amy. I am so happy for you guys.

Granny said...

Amy, it's LOVELY! Can't wait to see pics of the inside!

joe said...

conratulations, you guys! please let us know what your new address will be! love you.

Ani said...

What a beautiful house! I'm thrilled for you two.

Stephanie said...

Small? It looks big and beautiful to me! Congratulations, you guys...we can't wait to visit you right up the highway!

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger