09 February 2007

Gelato and a Bulldozer


Granted, this is not a very normal combination. But when you have a gelato place that is next to a plot of land that is being developed for a new shopping center, add a guy and a girl in the picture, this is what you get:

Two small cups of gelato and a big bulldozer.

We didn't want to waste the night, so, after a spaghetti dinner, I cleaned the kitchen and we headed to Davinci's. We used up a gift certificate and then walked over to this plot of tractors and construction equipment.

My man was in heaven, gelato in one hand and pointing at the different parts of this mammoth-like mechanical beast with the other.

It was pretty cool, I must admit.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think theres Gelato where I'm from I don't know what it is....

Anonymous said...

Kili :)

Gelato is Italian ice cream - very smooth & creamy. I like it better than ice cream.

I hope that you can find some to try soon!

~Amy

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger