14 February 2007

Hearts and Flowers



Well, my poor Valentine is sick . . . and I am kind 'out of order' this week, so, this may not be the most romantic day for us. . . however, we are determined to make the best of it.

The plan: Haven began the morning with a lovely rose bouquet, in my favorite colors :)
(also, admire the IKEA tablecloth from Julia ;)-




Later, we are going to have dinner at Olive Garden, thanks to Haven's co-worker, who gave us a generous certificate for there as a Christmas gift.

Hope ya'll have a LOVEly day ;)

2 comments:

Hofwoman said...

Just so y'all know, I had a nasty comment on here that I needed to get rid of - (and I don't think that you can delete comments, right?)
So, this is a re-post.

I did get your comment Michelle. I am sorry that I couldn't carry it over. I hope that you have a good rest of the day though, despite how it started :)

Unknown said...

Amy, I had the same message on my blog today also and yes you can delete messages. I figured it out this afternoon. Just sign in to your blog go the post and then the comments and you will find a trash can near each post if you want to delete click on the trash can and confirm that you want to get rid of it. Hope this helps

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger