21 August 2007

V is Very Very, Exrta-Ordinary ;)

We're home :) Well, we've actually been home, but I have not had a chance to sit down and write a little bloggerro until now.

It was a lovely wedding. The bride was gorgeous, the flowers were perfect and the day was spectacular. Everything went without a hitch (except the bride and groom of course ;)

Haven and I had a chance to visit grandma and his uncle in Baltimore as well. It was so good to squeeze in a visit. We even had a late night excursion to the harbor. Its definitely a place we would like to come back too.

I know, this is the part where I am supposed to have pictures - well, this is the part where I have to confess to you that I managed to leave my camera in D.C., but, I did remember it just in time for a family member to pick it up for us. Alas, no pictures for now.

Haven is deciding when he will leave for his next project today. Its been really nice because his boss has let him have that flexibility. He might be in Pennsylvania this time, but will be able to come home more often. I know it sounds rough all this time apart, but I am amazed to see how sustaining the Lord is, and our marriage has grown so much from it. We do hate to be apart, but we are troopers, and I am so excited at how the Lord is leading my hubby :)

Anyway, I have to go get ready for work. Hope ya'll have a happy Tuesday!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Welcome back, and can't wait for pictures! Glad you didn't forget your camera at home...

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger