27 August 2007

So Far Away

Well, its 4:40am and I just kissed my hubby goodbye. He jumped into a luggage-laden A-Lert truck and is off to Pennsylvania. Sigh.

I feel like all of the things I want to say are stuck in my head. Maybe its just because its so early in the morning. I was having trouble going back to sleep, but now I am realizing quickly that if I don't, it might be a pretty lousy Monday.

So life goes on.

This time around, I feel like we are somewhatly better prepared. We have cellphones with cameras & text messaging, and he has a laptop with internet (so he can read how sappy his wife gets when he's away ;)

And this time around, grounded in me even more is how I will never take this wonderful man for granted. He is my hero.


I love ya Babe.




*and now, I am crawling back into bed for a tidgen-of-a-smidgen more sleep ;)

2 comments:

Granny said...

So glad you two are back together!

Hey, did I miss the post where you talked about changing your blog name and look??

Hofwoman said...

Hi Granny :)
Well - this post here explains the catastrophe. /:(http://ahofwoman.blogspot.com/200707/blog-disaster.html

Susie has been a little busy, so in the meantime, I fixed it a bit. I also decided to change the title because it seemed a little more befitting to the quote ;)

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger