12 August 2007

This is the day, this is the day, that the Lord has made

Today is the day of rest for the week. Today I am delivered from this chaotic position of 'doggy-sitter'.

For the past two days, I have had my parents two boston terriers. The little one has 'terrorized' my household with misplaced poops, chewings here and there on rugs and flip flops, and has tried to take on Hector several times. I am tired. They should be tired too - where is all this energy come from? Will they finally burn out from ripping around the house, up and down stairs?

How about trying to settle three dogs of different natures for the evening? Ummm. . . lets just say that I have not slept very well these nights. Is this what life is like with kids? (Believe me, I still would rather have kids!)


So anyway, that was my weekend, dogsitting and trying to finish a couple of things before my hubby comes home. WOHOO - TUESDAY!!!!


I have a ton of pictures I need to upload from last weekend's family trip to Six Flags, and some other things. :)

Happy Sunday to everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Missed you at church yesterday. Only one more day till hubby arrives. I know you are so excited.

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful boquet of flowers...

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger