05 August 2007

Of days grown short

There doesn't seem a lot to tell of lately. I am working (undercover) on the house, and it is almost done. I am getting excited about how its looking too ;) I will post pictures, AFTER AFTER AFTER my love comes home ;)

And the countdown, yes, the countdown. But I suppose you probably don't really care as much as I do about that. Its 9 days, by the way. ;)

Hector just begged me to let him out so that he could chase a poor bunny dizzy around our yard. That dog is driving me insane. (My brother is convinced that its because we named him Hector.)

Is tonight a full moon night? Just wondering - he is turning into such a wolfy-beast.


Today, after church, I met with the family to go see the Bourne Ultimatum - go see it, its great! It was the best of the bunch so far, I think.

I spent the rest of the afternoon going through a big box full of pictures from all sorts of things; high school graduation, baby pictures, family reunions, college days, our old house in CA, my parents wedding pictures, my grandmother's wedding reception, the horse I had in high school, etc, etc. Such memories - I am hoping to scan a ton of these!

Well, I am waning, the dog is whining, and this post is whittling.
Goodnight :)

1 comments:

jen said...

we think the last Bourne is the best, too, Mames. especially the ending. :)

we're counting down with you.

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger