24 August 2007

Girl, put your records on!

(To quote m'dear Corrine Bailey Rae)

More like 'Girl, put your bloggin' on!'

Excuse my absence. Excuse this spurt of random-ness. I guess that I am just so happy to be sitting down and actually blogging again, that I have lost my mind
(what else is new, and hey, no comments from my little peanut gallery on that ;) - yes, I mean you, WILL & JULIA) ;0) (-:

Well, here's the what's up 'round here. . . Haven is going to be leaving for Pennsylvania Monday morning (or, perhaps, late Sunday night). This project is a big cahoona - its actually the Hershey's cocoa plant that they'll be working on :) -
Hmm, maybe I can wrangle some free chocolate out of the deal (I mean, after all, I am giving up my hubby for several weeks. . . ;)


We enjoyed spending some of the fruits of Haven's labor this week, with upgrading our ancient cellphones to new, sleek ones. . . & they are camera phones :) and yes, we finally got text messaging! WOHOO. Oh, and mine is pink ;)

Okay, so we just got back from seeing the Simpsons movie - pretty silly stuff. My DH was pretty amazed at all the new and funny lines. You'd think that things with the Simpsons would get a little stale after all these years, but that Matt Groening is kind of a genius at putting out hilarious material.

Tomorrow is the beginning of a new BSF year in the book of Matthew. Training is going to be all morning, and then we start our class the Tuesday after Labor Day - I am going to be leading in the Children's ministry this year, which is really exciting & altogether overwhelming at the same time. . . I was able to rearrange my work schedule a little bit to get a couple of hours off in the middle of each day to be able to prepare. I am encouraged at how God covers a fretful soul with peace!

Someday I will get my camera from my parents - here's a little snap of us from our trip :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Innocent as charged.

Anonymous said...

what are we being charged with?

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger