15 August 2007

Jetta

My hubby is finally home. :)

I am pretty sure that we can handle any amount of distance and time apart now ;)

(not that I want that, but there has been something about this time to build up some emotional fortitude, and the homecoming was indescribably awesome)

~

Well, I am packing for our trip out to D.C. for David and Kirsten's wedding on Saturday! Wohoo!!! I am so excited!!! Family weddings are the best!

While we are in that general area, we are going to try to visit some of Haven's family in MD. It will definitely be a whirlwind trip.

Haven does have to go back to KS next Monday, after we get home, never fear though, this time is much shorter, and he'll be back by the weekend, most likely.

Well, I got to jet. Ta ta everyone - be back Sunday!

P.S. This font is so huge - I apologize, I have it on normal font, I think that there is a little quirk in my system :)


4 comments:

Stephanie said...

We sure will miss you, Amy, but have a blast at the wedding!

Unknown said...

You will be missed Amy but have fun at the wedding. See you the next Sunday.

Carrie said...

Waa hoo! Don't know how you did it! But congrats and rest to you both now. Well, sorta. Have fun on your whirlwind trip!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad he's back.

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger