15 March 2007

Breaking out of the Silence . . .

I know, its been FOREVER since I last posted . . . I promise you, there is an explanation though.
We are moved, we have unpacked, and have even put up pictures on the walls. We got our Dish network hooked up, and our dryer and washer . . . but alas, not our internet. SBC is not being very nice to us right now, so we have to wait till this weekend.

At any rate - we are still breathing & doing wonderfully - all THREE of us! * (we have a new addition to our little family, Hector the yellow lab pup! :)

& I am taking MOUNDS and MOUNDS of pictures!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - fastest movers in the west! (Or south...:-) Not many people can pack and unpack so quickly - way to go!!

Looking forward to seeing pics of your new house and Hector. :)

Carrie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm looking forward to the pictures too!

Stephanie said...

Can't wait to meet Hector!

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger