03 March 2007

Bark R Us

We are on the search for a dependable, loving, friendly hound doggy.

We looked at a fluffy black lab mix today, and thought he was a fine idea. . . until we learned that he thinks digging large holes in yards is a fine idea. . .

hmm. . . no go

We put in two applications this afternoon - for a yellow lab named Yogi & a sweet alaskan husky who likes long walks and sits like a gentleman. We'll see.

I've got a nice, neat row of boxes going, filling up with belongings from the bedroom and under the bed. The kitchen, however, is another story to be told.

We'll get there, this just comes in pieces. ;)


5 comments:

Kim said...

I LOVE Alaskan Huskies! We had one growing up and she was the best dog!

Living to Love said...

I have to say that I love them both! Mya, our dog, actually is a lab husky mix. She is the most awesome dog!! She actually stays inside. We found this out after we got her. We have had her for about 9 months now and have heard her bark maybe 3 times. She obeys the primary commands and has never used the bathroom in our house. She is great with the neighborhood kids and everyone else for that matter! You have some great options. I would love to see a pic of the final adoptee!!

Anonymous said...

Haven used to dig large holes in the back yard too, but he grew out of it.

Hofwoman said...

Yeah, I'll have to keep an eye on him. . . he does like to destroy my tablecloths. ;)

Anonymous said...

get the husky.

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger