09 July 2006

The short of it

Its been a great weekend. Hubby took me to the Tanger outlet mall & we celebrated my birthday ~spree shopping with some extra money that we had received.
We bought a beautiful red & gold grapevine platter at Crate & Barrel (thanks to those dear people who gave us that gift card for our wedding):) I tried to find it online so that I could post a picture of it, but they have not listed it on their site.
We went to see "the Devil Wears Prada" last night. It was funny at times, overall, kind of silly but Meryl Streep did an excellent job, I must say. It was a good look at how terribly cruel the world/fashion industry can really be.

Anyway. Rest felt good and now I need to get to cooking some food for today.

Cheers, love and blessings to all of you this sabbath~

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger