29 June 2006

unordinary

Its almost the end of this lonely week . Haven has been in Kansas this week for training - he'll be back tomorrow night. What can I say except that living apart is weird. . . I enjoy the little bit of freedom, kinda vegging out, not really cooking at all. . . but then I miss the jobs that God gave to me when He united us.

I haven't done any fun crafts lately - I need to get started on something. It might take a wander around Joann's or Michael's to get the juices flowing.
I take a whole day of sewing classes on Saturday - my machine is brand new, and yet I have not used it yet. Well, enough, I say. Its time to learn how to drive this thing ;)

Oh, this was pretty funny. I saw this on CNN while I was at the gym - it'll give ya a giggle. . .
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/3597564.stm

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger