10 June 2006

Delicious

Ye, that is my only thought a ce moment . . . nothing beats dark purple/red, cold grapes on a hot day.
We just went to the Texas Folklife Festival - under the Hemisfare & under the sweltering sun - at least they were giving out "Aquapods" - the newest little member in the bottled water line (go to www.aquapod.com if you are curious). Well anyway, out of all the things to do in San Antonio, this has got to be one of my favorites - we walked around and visited all the booths - each booth represents a different culture/ethnicity. We went inside the Museum of Culture, and yes Virginia, there actually were some Dutch adventurers that came here - one of the towns up by Austin actually got named after one - Bastrop (he was a Dutch con-man I believe). Anyway, crazy stuff. H had a good time strolling around and eating samples. We arrived in time for some Dutch folk dancing (with the wooden shoes). It was a fun time.
Now I am cooking some meals, and cooling off.
This Saturday has been delicious :)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger